Colleagues who join Purdue Pharma will find a dedicated and hard-working environment with an emphasis on openness and collaboration. The bar we set is high – we expect and encourage Purdue Pharma employees to make tangible contributions, collaborate with peers to identify and solve problems, and pursue goals with persistence and dedication. In a constantly evolving healthcare and business environment, employees must be agile and willing to challenge conventions.
What we offer you
At Purdue Pharma, we believe that your path to career fulfillment and our destination as a company, that is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, are inextricably linked.
Purdue Pharma provides competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for advancement within a growing company. Our compensation programs are market-based and designed to be externally competitive, internally consistent and equitable, and individually rewarding.
- Reward and recognition programs
- Excellent health, vision, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401K & retirement savings plans
- 529 college savings programs
- On-site health centers with physician and nurse services
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Back-up child and elder care assistance
- Company provided car for field sales force members and
Associate Director level and above positions, includes maintenance and insurance
- Free parking / pre-tax transit check program
- Employee discounts at a variety of retailers and restaurants
- Flexible hours
- Offices closed the week between Christmas
and New Year’s Day
- On site free gym at Corporate office
- Summer hours at Corporate Office
- Subsidized cafeteria at the Corporate office
- Four-day workweek in our Durham & Wilson, NC locations
- And more!